Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hi I'm Back to blogger

Hi friends, I'm back....
2012 brand new year for me... Memory for last year .
1) Phuket,Krabi Trip between Final Exam
2) Internship at Plexus

Hatyai - Krabi - Phuket - Hatyai Trip on 2011 Raya
1. First stop - Hatyai - Siam Center Hotel - Bit old hotel and it far from Lee Garden
2. Secomd stop - Krabi - AreeTara Resort - Super Nice Hotel - free upgrade to deluxe room due to late check in ( haha ) - walking distance to beach - Snorkelling - Island Hopping
3. Third stop - Phuket - Patong Beach Resort - Big Room nice hotel - town center - walking distance to Patong Beach - Snorkelling ( JAMES BONDS ISLAND ) - Island Hopping

Internship at Plexus (26 Sept to 30 Dec )
I've make new friends at plexus hillside and involve myself into the department I joined. I've found out that working life is much more happy then study life even study life got holiday.

AND

I've bought Ipad 2 and Iphone 4S. Plan for this year holiday trip - Europe - Turkey - US

No comments:

Post a Comment